1st EWG-DSS International Conference on Decision Support System Technology
ICDSST-2015 on “Big Data Analytics in Decision Making”
Extended Deadline for Submissions: Jan. 10, 2015 (Full Papers) & 03.04.2015 (Short Papers)
We would like to invite you to submit full papers or short papers to the EWG-DSS 1st International Conference on Decision Support Systems Technology ICDSST-2015 on “Big Data Analytics in Decision Making” that will be hosted at the University of Belgrade, in cooperation with its Faculty of Organizational Sciences Belgrade,
The ICDSST-2015 is organized by the EWG-DSS – EURO Working Group on Decision Support Systems and sponsored by EURO – the Association of European Operational Research Societies. The EWG-DSS has already established a recognized tradition is organizing high level conferences and workshops concerning themes of Decision Support Systems, their applications and development approaches. More details about all the organized events of the EWG-DSS can be found in the link: https://ewgdss.wordpress.com/workshops/.
The ICDSST-2015 on “Big Data Analytics in Decision Making” will focus on Decision-Making challenges regarding the emerging Big Data revolution. Especially in terms of the complex, huge-volume and high-velocity required data analytics. Further, there is a high potential in developing novel Decision Support Systems and tools to deal with Big Data decision-making problems.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSIONS: Jan. 10, 2015 (Full Papers) & 03.04.2015 (Short Papers)
The EWG-DSS series of International Conferences on Decision Support Systems Technology (ICDSST), starting with the ICDSST-2015 in Belgrade, were planned to consolidate the tradition of annual research events organized by the EURO EWG-DSS group. The ICDSST Conferences offer the European and International DSS Communities, including the academic and the industrial sectors, opportunities to present state-of-the-art DSS developments and to discuss about the current challenges that surround Decision-Making processes, focusing on realistic but innovative solutions; as well as on potential new business opportunities.
The main purpose of the EWG-DSS International Conference on Decision Support Systems Technology (ICDSST 2015), with its main theme on “Big Data Analytics for Decision Making”, is to attract researchers, developers and specialists of the related areas of decision-making, its methodologies and technologies; as well as application oriented practitioners directed to the implementation of big data analytics solutions, to get together in order to exchange experiences and identify the key issues within various decision-making application areas, so that exploitation of new approaches and tools for dealing with Big Data in Decision Making processes can be effectively implemented in future developments.
The ICDSST 2015 promises to offer a pleasant working environment for all participants, within the beautiful spring time of Belgrade in May.
ICDSST-2015 – Call for Papers (pdf file)
For the ICDSST-2015 Contributions, we encourage submissions addressing the suggested topics below:
- Big Data Challenges;
- Big Data Algorithms (state-of-the-art and available systems);
- Big Data Analytics Approaches for solving Societal Decision Making (DM) Issues;
- Big Data Visualization to support Decision Analysis;
- Social-Networks Analysis for DM;
- Group & Collaborative DM; Multi-Attribute DM;
- DM Integrated Solutions within Open Data cross-platforms;
- Knowledge Management & Resource Discovery for DM;
- Innovative DM Methods, Technologies and Real-Industry Applications;
- among others…
Submissions: Authors are invited to submit:
- Full papers (max. 12 pages) in electronic form (DOC or LaTex) following the instructions of Springer LNBIP Book series. Deadline for full paper submissions: Jan. 10, 2015. Notification
- Short papers (max. 6 pages) should use this format. Deadline for short papers submissions: Apr. 3, 2015.
All papers (considering both deadlines) should be submitted via EasyChair and will be reviewed by at least 3 qualified reviewers, from theICDSST-2015 Program Committee and invited reviewers of the area.
ICDSST 2015 Publications:
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE EWG-DSS ICDSST 2015 on “Big Data Analytics for Decision Making” (containing all abstracts of accepted papers for publication and presentation at the ICDSST-2015).
B. Delibasic, F. Dargam, P. Zaraté, R. Ribeiro, S. Liu, J.E. Hernández, I.Linden, J. Papathanasiou (Editors).
- SPRINGER LECTURE NOTES IN BUSINESS INFORMATION PROCESSING (LNBIP) ICDSST 2015 CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS Decision Support Systems V: Big Data Analytics for Decision Making” (accepted full papers from the 1st ICDSST-2015 Submissions Deadline).
B. Delibasic, J.E. Hernández, J. Papathanasiou, F. Dargam, P. Zaraté, R. Ribeiro, S. Liu, I.Linden (Editors).
- Special Issue of the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY on “Business Data Analytics and Management” (selected and revised full papers from the 2nd ICDSST-2015 Submissions Deadline).
B. Delibasic, N. Ploskas, S. Liu (Guest Editors).
- Special Issue of the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INFORMATION AND DECISION SCIENCES on “Analytics for Decision Making”(selected and revised full papers from the 2nd ICDSST-2015 Submissions Deadline).
I.Linden, J. Papathanasiou, J.E. Hernández (Guest Editors).
We thank you in advance for your submissions and for your interest in the ICDSST-2015!
The EWG-DSS Coordinators
The ICDSST-2015 Organizing Committee