EWG-DSS Liverpool 2012 Workshop
Call for Papers
The EWG-DSS invites you to participate in our first Meeting & Workshop in 2012: the “EWG-DSS Liverpool-2012 Workshop on “Decision Support Systems & Operations Management Trends and Solutions in Industries”, to be held in Liverpool, UK, on the period of April 12th-13th, 2012, locally organized by the School of Management of the University of Liverpool.
We encourage the submission of papers addressing topics in research and application of Decision Support Systems (DSS). Authors are requested to submit extended abstracts (6 A4 pages) in electronic form (MS-Word and PDF) up to 24/02/2012. (LNCS format). Submissions will be managed through EasyChair. Submissions may include, among others, the following topics:
– Decision-Making approaches for Operations Management
– Collaborative Decision-Making in Industries
– Integrated DSS for global manufacturing
– DSS supported by simulation and optimization approaches
– Centralised and Non-Centralised Decision-Making in manufacturing networks
– DSS key issues for Mass Customisation and Co-Innovation in Manufacturing
– Knowledge Management and DSS in Industries
– DSS for lean thinking in process industries
– DSS for Outsourcing, Logistic and Supply Chain Management
– DSS Reference Studies
– DSS Experiences, Management, and Education
– Methods, Languages and Tools to support Decision Making
**EWG-DSS Liverpool 2012 Workshop Publications**
– Book of Abstracts.
|Special Issue on
Trends and Solutions for Industries”
in the Production Planning & Control
Journal. PP&C. ISSN: 0953-7287.
|Recommendation of selected papers for
publication in the European Journal of
Operational Research (EJOR).
Presentation slide-share here.
More information in: http://ewgdssliverpool2012.wordpress.com/
For additional information you may also contact the EWG-DSS Coordinators: