May 2011 come with many meeting opportunities for our group
and may our research profit from those meetings
as much as we may enjoy them!
May we all also be healthy and happy enough all through 2011!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The EWG-DSS is a Working Group on Decision Support Systems within EURO, the Association of the European Operational Research Societies.
The main purpose of the EWG-DSS is to establish a platform for encouraging state-of-the-art high quality research and collaboration work within the DSS community. Other aims of the EWG-DSS are to:
- Encourage the exchange of information among practitioners, end-users, and researchers in the area of Decision Systems.
- Enforce the networking among the DSS communities available and facilitate activities that are essential for the start-up of international cooperation research and projects.
- Facilitate professional academic and industrial opportunities for its members.
- Favour the development of innovative models, methods and tools in the field Decision Support and related areas.
- Actively promote the interest on Decision Systems in the scientific community by organizing dedicated workshops, seminars, mini-conferences and conference streams in major conferences, as well as editing special and contributed issues in relevant scientific journals.